Sunday, May 21, 2006

A quick bulletin for the weekend-post collectors-item pile - the full site feed is now being published.

You can get it at http://feeds.feedburner.com/JonnyB

If you're already subscribed (via Bloglines, for instance), could you change your subscription to this feed? Ta. I'm planning on putting additional thingies on the new one, if I get time. Plus it will allow me to stalk you.

If you emailed me in the past to ask me to do the long feed thing and I told you to go away and mind your own business and stick your head in a goat then I'm very sorry and withdraw that, especially the goat bit.

If anybody with any sort of technical clue is reading and I have made a big boo boo (about the site feed not working, not the goat) then please do say so. And enjoy the rest of your Sunday afternoon.